Division and Team
Division of Fostering Required Medical Human Resources
Specimen Analysis Team
Investigation, Fostering, Innovation
Technologies such as sample collection and testing are advancing day by day, and new medical equipment and medical technology are being introduced to the field every day. Under these circumstances, we will develop human resources who can build new sample collection methods, test methods, and sample analysis systems.
Main Research themes
1. Education of the latest sample analysis method
2. Education of specimen analysis principle
3. Elucidation of novel infection way
Infection Control Team
Infection Control,Fostering, Innovation
It is important to combat infectious diseases, diagnose infectious disease rapidly, idetermine the microorganisms, and intercept their mode of transmission.In addition, appropriate antimicrobial therapy is necessary because inappropriate use of antimicrobial agents can contribute to the development of drug-resistant bacteria.We aim to develop human resources who can establish advanced infection control systems that can respond to emerging infectious diseases that are expected occur one after another, and to become a hub for infection control and education both in Japan and overseas.
1. Development and education of advance infection control and prevention.
2. Effective utilization of information required for the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases.
3. Develop human resources who can respond to emerging infectious diseases.
Medical Informatics Team
Information, Fostering, Innovation
It is necessary to analyze the sample quickly for infectious disease control, but it is also very important to link the sample with medical information. Therefore, we aim to develop human resources who can build a new advanced medical information system that can respond to emerging infectious diseases that are expected to occur one after another, and to become a hub for medical information education both in Japan and overseas.
Main Research themes
1. Development and education of advanced medical information systems
2. Effective utilization of medical information